10 Poses to get you into Vogue

Was für eine brüllkomische Geschichte auf Fashionindie: "10 Poses to get you into Vogue":


























The Stride
What you´re thinking: I´m on my way to werq, get out of my way - oh, look a camera - I´m giving -
now I´m walking away.
What you´re doing: Walking slow enough to get in frame and making sure your legs are spread wide enough apart for a dynamic shot.




























The Ediorial Jump
What you´re thinking: You know I feel so great right now I´m just going to fly everywhere I go today, while still looking relatively motionless. Oh, look a unicorn... gorjuss.
What you´re doing: Squatting before jumping and giving face at the apex of your jump.






























The Stroll
What you´re thinking: Oh, look! I´m walking again! This is becoming a habit. I´m going about my way, but for some reason everyone around me keeps dying of envy... and I. Love it.
What you´re doing: Catwalking towards the camera slowly either giving full face to the camera or feigning distraction.

Teil eines der Geschichte gibt es hier. Und Teil zwei hier.
Styling: Lester Brathwaite. Fotos: Christopher Hall.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

« »

Slomo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger